Join the Briiz team!
Our team is expanding and we’re looking to recruit an 𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗘𝘅𝗲𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 to join our company on a full-time basis and help us deliver flawless service around the island because everyone deserves better.
𝗠𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲:
- Communicating with clients to set up jobs and visits to their properties;
- Taking bookings both over the phone and via email;
- Keeping the roster up-to-date and in real-time;
- Effecting roster changes, including those last minute, such as emergency leave and sick leave;
- Communicating with clients when their regular cleaner is unable to attend;
- Monitor leave balances of employees and approve/decline requests in communication with HR;
- Following up on clients requests after jobs (for example to set up a second visit if we need to);
- Making sure checklists are all in order;
- Taking charge of products brought back after jobs and making sure they’re cycled to be able to go out again whilst making sure that the warehouse is kept in order;
- Assisting supervisors by making sure they’re on time to jobs and answering their queries;
- Run stock takes for client keys and equipment;
- Raise any need for re-ordering products;
- Follow-up on client complaints;
- Make sure that jobs are being closed off on our systems accordingly (pictures on jobs, jobs closed for invoicing, client signature uploaded, etc);
- Manage our tasks app (Basecamp) and following up to make sure everything is closed off accordingly;
- General day-to-day operational duties.
- 𝟮-𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱;
- Additional training will be provided.
𝙒𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣’𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙. 𝙒𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩.
Interested applicants can apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
18th July 2021.