Location : Hamrun, Malta
Salary : XXXX depending on experience.
Contract : Full Time
With several years of experience under our tool belt, we understand what it takes to deliver a quality service, and have always prided ourselves on this notion.
We were the ﬁrst to harness digital to improve the customer experience, but more importantly, we were the ﬁrst to introduce and use ecological domestic cleaning products that are now available for all to use. Because we care about the environment too.
This is how we’ll deliver our promise to consistently surpass your exceptionally high expectations. It’s about relationships of trust, commitment and unmatched quality.
A true caring relationship — because you deserve better.
Human Resources Executive:
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Human Resources Executive to join our team based in Malta. You will be working in a busy cleaning company, you will handle all day-to-day Human Resources tasks:
● Handling all HR functions of the company
● Coordinating recruitment and selection initiatives, including talent management.
● Overseeing the whole training cycle and development function.
● Managing core HR functions including time and attendance, payroll and absence management.
● Actively providing support to senior and line management on HR-related issues.
● Responsible for the HR administration and other ongoing projects as required.
● Leave & sick leave
● Issues with employees
● Payroll workings from system weekly
● Employees hours overviewing
● Weekly and monthly reports
The successful candidate will possess the following :
The ideal candidate should hold a diploma level of education in Human Resources Management and / or equivalent and should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the HR role. The person shall be highly organised with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Previous experience in an industrial environment will be considered an asset.
● Knowledge of HR Maltese HR law
● Payroll workings