Location : Hamrun, Malta
Salary : XXXX depending on experience.
Contract : Full Time
With several years of experience under our tool belt, we understand what it takes to deliver a quality service, and have always prided ourselves on this notion.
We were the ﬁrst to harness digital to improve the customer experience, but more importantly, we were the ﬁrst to introduce and use ecological domestic cleaning products that are now available for all to use. Because we care about the environment too.
This is how we’ll deliver our promise to consistently surpass your exceptionally high expectations. It’s about relationships of trust, commitment and unmatched quality.
A true caring relationship — because you deserve better.
Junior accountant/ HR Role:
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Junior accountant/ Hr to join our team based in Malta. You will be working in a busy cleaning company, you will handle all day-to-day accounting activities and handle the HR function.
Junior accountant/ HR – Responsibilities:
● Money coming in from Supervisors of any job completed through Timely and Jobber.
● Car Wash incoming daily sales
● Converting jobs to invoices from Jobber & timely
● Closing off all incoming daily money.
● Running monthly invoices from jobber
● Chasing of money
● Posting and paying suppliers
● Updating Dropbox
● Handling basic HR function
● Leave & sick leave
● Issues with employees
● Payroll workings from system weekly
● Employees hours overviewing
● Weekly and monthly reports
The successful candidate will possess the following :
● Intermediate Excel – (formulas /Pivot Tables and analyse data)
● Use of Word at Intermediate level
● Experience in an accounts department
● Able to work under pressure, with a can-do attitude
● Meticulous attention to detail – ‘Right first time’
● Flexible – be able to meet tight deadlines at short notice
● Able to step up and take on new Finance activities
● Follow-up of task to completion
● Good written English
● Work on own initiative, unsupervised
● Communication at all levels with colleagues and clients
● Work as part of a team
● Knowledge of HR Maltese HR law
● Payroll workings