Main Responsibilities include:
- Basic accounting tasks such as:
- Uploading invoices to our online accounting system;
- Chasing for statements and invoices;
- Coordinating with our accounting department for administration support as they require;
- Preparing cheques for payments to vendors and payroll;
- Following up on payments made to receive the right receipts;
- Inputting incoming payments on our tally list.
- Administrative tasks such as:
- Filing (both in our physical files as well as in our online filing system);
- Preparing and sending out letters;
- Keeping all files up-to-date.
- Human Resources tasks such as:
- Gathering paperwork from new employees;
- Preparing paperwork for work permit applications at ID Malta;
- Submitting engagements and termination forms to Jobsplus;
- Preparing paperwork for employees training courses.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an A’ level standard of education or any post secondary courses related to accounts or administration;
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Have the ability to work on own initiative within a team;
- Be eager and willing to learn;
- Be highly organized.
Previous working experience is not necessary as full training will be given and therefore those looking for their first office job are encouraged to apply.