How do I book a Briiz cleaning service?
- Head over to the Briiz website and click ‘book a clean’. Pick the service of your choice and follow the booking instructions of that service.
What if I’m not satisfied?
- If you’re not satisfied with our service please let us know how we can improve. We also offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
Are Briiz employees trained?
- Yes! All Briiz employees are trained prior to starting work. They are also certified and passed background checks.
Are Briiz products safe to the environment?
- The environment is a priority for Briiz that’s why all our products are 100% biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
Are Briiz services available in Gozo?
- Unfortunately not – presently our services are only available in Malta.
How much does Briiz cost?
- Briiz pricing is very transparent – so you know exactly what you’re paying for! You can view our car prices here and commercial cleaning prices are €11.80 an hour with a minimum of 4 hours for one cleaner.
Why should I pick Briiz?
- Briiz’s young and reliable team are some of the most enthusiastic cleaners on the island and here at Briiz we believe that happy employees produce great results.
Do you offer packages?
- Of course! We offer different types of cleaning packages to find out more email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you provide all the products?
- Briiz will provide all the products needed to complete the job so you don’t have to worry about anything.
What services are we offering?
- We currently offer the following commercial cleaning services: post construction cleaning, residential cleaning, venue cleaning, deep cleaning, glass cleaning, ware-house cleaning, office cleaning, outlet cleaning, flat cleaning, communal areas and solar panel cleaning.
What’s the minimum amount of hours per one time visit?
- 4 hours is the minimum amount of hours our cleaner will spend at one visit.
Would the same Briiz cleaner show up every clean?
- YES! We believe its important to build trust between our cleaners and our clients, that’s why our clients will get the same cleaner sent every time they book a clean.
How to get a quote?
- Just follow these three simple steps:
Step 1; Go to this page and book a quote online.
Step 2; A Briiz supervisor will visit the spot and take a few notes.
Step 3; The client will receive a break down of the quote and a proposal.
How much does Briiz cost?
- Briiz pricing is given upon request through e-mail or by the phone.
Does the quote include dusting of furniture?
- Yes all dusting is included in our home cleaning service.
Does the quote include any glass?
- Yes it does, however it only includes small glass panels in bathrooms and bedrooms, and not the main big glass panels. We’re able to clean big glass panels at an extra charge.
Do you send the same cleaner?
- Yes. The only time you’ll get a new cleaner is if your regular cleaner is unwell.
Do you do laundry?
- Unfortunately we don’t offer that service. But keep your eyes out for it as it is a service we might offer in the near-future.
Do you do ironing?
- Not as of yet, however it is a service we will be launching soon. Stay tuned!