How do I book a Briiz cleaning service?
- Head over to the Briiz website and click ‘book a clean’. Pick the service of your choice and follow the booking instructions of that service.
What if I’m not satisfied?
- If you’re not satisfied with our service please let us know how we can improve. We also offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
Are Briiz employees trained?
- Yes! All Briiz employees are trained prior to starting work. They are also certified and passed background checks.
Are Briiz products safe to the environment?
- The environment is a priority for Briiz that’s why all our products are 100% biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
Are Briiz services available in Gozo?
- Unfortunately not – presently our services are only available in Malta.
How much does Briiz cost?
- Briiz pricing is very transparent – so you know exactly what you’re paying for! You can view our car prices here and commercial cleaning prices are €11.80 an hour with a minimum of 4 hours for one cleaner.
Why should I pick Briiz?
- Briiz’s young and reliable team are some of the most enthusiastic cleaners on the island and here at Briiz we believe that happy employees produce great results.
Do you offer packages?
- Of course! We offer different types of cleaning packages to find out more email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you provide all the products?
- Briiz will provide all the products needed to complete the job so you don’t have to worry about anything.
What services are we offering?
- We currently offer the following commercial cleaning services: post construction cleaning, residential cleaning, venue cleaning, deep cleaning, glass cleaning, ware-house cleaning, office cleaning, outlet cleaning, flat cleaning, communal areas and solar panel cleaning.
What’s the minimum amount of hours per one time visit?
- 4 hours is the minimum amount of hours our cleaner will spend at one visit.
Would the same Briiz cleaner show up every clean?
- YES! We believe its important to build trust between our cleaners and our clients, that’s why our clients will get the same cleaner sent every time they book a clean.
How to get a quote?
- Just follow these three simple steps:
Step 1; Go to this page and book a quote online.
Step 2; A Briiz supervisor will visit the spot and take a few notes.
Step 3; The client will receive a break down of the quote and a proposal.
How much does Briiz cost?
- Briiz pricing is given upon request through e-mail or by the phone.
Does the quote include dusting of furniture?
- Yes all dusting is included in our home cleaning service.
Does the quote include any glass?
- Yes it does, however it only includes small glass panels in bathrooms and bedrooms, and not the main big glass panels. We’re able to clean big glass panels at an extra charge.
Do you send the same cleaner?
- Yes. The only time you’ll get a new cleaner is if your regular cleaner is unwell.
Do you do laundry?
- Unfortunately we don’t offer that service. But keep your eyes out for it as it is a service we might offer in the near-future.
Do you do ironing?
- Not as of yet, however it is a service we will be launching soon. Stay tuned!
How long will it take after booking to get my clothes back?
- Our pickup and delivery is done on Mondays and Thursdays between 7.30pm and 9.30pm. We picked these slots to make sure people will (likely) be at home during these times. The pickup will be done on a Monday and you will get your clothes back by Thursday.
What should I do if my clothes get damaged?
- This shouldn’t happen but in the rare occurrence it does; you will receive a €50 voucher.
Can I bring clothes to you instead of coming at home?
- Currently, we only pick up from your home but in the coming months, we will be launching various drop off points where you can bring your clothes to be ironed.
I need a bigger size than the “Swanky Bag”. Is this a possibility?
- If you need a bigger size than the biggest one currently offered, you can request for us to send more than one bag when we come for the pickup if needed be.
Is it possible to use your services as a business?
- Yes, we currently do ironing for a variety of different establishments. But, it’s best to get in touch with us if you require a heavier load than the ones listed on our website.
Will my clothes be properly cared for?
- Our staff are hand-picked to be the best at their jobs. Also, we undergo regular training on how to provide the best service possible. You can rest assured that your clothes will be in good hands at Briiz.
What kind of products do you use? Are they environmentally friendly?
- We believe in protecting the environment as much as you do, and yes; we make it a point only to use products that do no harm to the environment.
What if I need to change pick up / drop off appointment?
- We deliver on Mondays and Thursdays between 7.30pm and 9.30pm. You can request to deliver back your products at a specific time but if you need to get the clothes in another time slot, you can contact us here so we can see how that can be arranged.
What should I do if something is missing?
- There are procedures in place to make sure that no item gets lost. However, if you do find something is missing; we suggest you contact us as soon as possible in order for us to identify and return your item.
Are there any hidden charges?
- No, the price you see when you are booking through our booking engine is the price you will pay. There are no extra costs for the pickup and delivery, and you will only pay what was agreed on beforehand.